I am a Cyber Security and IT pro.
My formal training is a bachelor’s in Cybersecurity, but my experience is being an IT pro.
I hope to use this space to share discoveries I make, as well as leave instructions for myself if I need them again.
Technologies I’ve had experience with:
- Windows Server Versions 2003 - 2019
- Active Directory
- Extensive Group Policy
- Exchange 2010 - 2016
- System Center Config Manager 2012r2
- Higher Experience Level
- pfSense Firewalls
- POP_OS! - (Ubuntu Derivative)
- Lower Experience Level
- Security Onion
- Basic Routing and Switching
- Mostly Cisco Based
- Android Enterprise / For Work
- Vmware ESX
- Better Powershell Skills
- Microsoft 365
- Exchange Online
- Sharepoint Online
- Hack the Box https://www.hackthebox.eu/
- Threat Hunting
- Improving Reverse Engineering Skills
- Burp Suite testing
If you like my content, then why not support me?